About Andrae's Harley-Davidson®
Dick and Sharon Andrae started in the motorcycle business in the early 60s in Pekin, IL. In 1965, the Andraes moved to Urbana, IL to open their Harley-Davidson dealership. They started in a small steel building at 1401 E. Main Street.
Since that time, Andrae's has grown to its present size of 22,500 square feet. We are located at 2010 N. Lincoln in a new state-of-the-art facility! Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, full line of MotorClothes® merchandise, genuine parts and accessories, full service department with P.H.D. certified technicians and our dedication to customer service will keep us growing for years to come. Stop by and visit our dealership today! We are servicing areas of Champaign-Urbana, Danville, Decatur, Effingham, Springfield, and More.
45 years in Business and going strong! MEET OUR SERVICE TEAM!
MEET OUR MOTORCLOTHES TEAM!
MEET OUR PARTS TEAM!